The 23rd Annual Plenary and Working Group Meeting is next week in Atlanta, GA, September 20-25, 2009.
The HL7 organization describes a working group meeting as:
“HL7 Working Group Meetings are held three times per year at varying locations. These Working Group Meetings serve two important purposes:
- They give the HL7 work groups a chance to meet face-to-face to work on the standards;
- They provide an invaluable educational resource for the healthcare IT community.”
In addition to the working group meetings, there are many HL7 training sessions that will be occurring during the meeting. It is a great opportunity to interact with many other HL7 professionals.
Latest posts by Jon Mertz (see all)
- 5 things I learned in 10 years in healthcare - June 14, 2016
- Millennials on a Mission: Health IT Leader, Jenny Sabol - February 3, 2016
- Giving #HITthanks. Share Your Health IT Gratitude! - November 24, 2014