Recently, a poll was posted here asking, “Are you electronically exchanging Continuity of Care Documents (CCD) today?” The most popular answer showcased the steady migration towards electronic records occurring across the healthcare landscape with 57% of respondents selecting, “We have plans to exchange CCDs electronically.” More telling, however, is that 78% indicated they either plan to, or are already exchanging CCDs electronically.
Below are the complete results:
- We have plans to exchange CCDs electronically. – 57%
- No. We do not send or receive CCDs electronically today. – 21%
- Yes. We do send and receive CCDs electronically today. – 14%
- We only receive CCDs electronically today. – 7%
We welcome your suggestions for future poll topics. Please email us your ideas.
Latest posts by Jeff Zinger (see all)
- Sources for Meaningful Use & HITECH information Poll Results - May 4, 2010
- Social Media in Healthcare Poll Results - April 2, 2010
- Social Media’s Impact on Health IT - March 19, 2010