In a recent poll we surveyed our visitors with a question regarding the goals associated with the HITECH Act, “Looking ahead to 2015, what percentage realization of the HITECH Act goals do you believe will be achieved?”
Depending on one’s “glass half full vs glass half empty” outlook, the results will either be proof of impending failure (50% believe less than 60% of the goals will be obtained) or signs of great progress (50% believe more than 50% will be achieved and 30% think 80% or more will be achieved). The complete breakdown of the poll results is posted below.
Poll Question: Looking ahead to 2015, what percentage realization of the HITECH Act goals do you believe will be achieved?
- 50% – Less than 60% will be achieved
- 17% – 80-89% will be achieved
- 13% – 90-100% will be achieved
- 13% – 60-69% will be achieved
- 7% – 70-79% will be achieved
As always, if there is a poll question you think would be interesting to ask, we welcome your suggestions at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Jeff Zinger (see all)
- Sources for Meaningful Use & HITECH information Poll Results - May 4, 2010
- Social Media in Healthcare Poll Results - April 2, 2010
- Social Media’s Impact on Health IT - March 19, 2010