In a recent poll, we asked for primary sources used to stay current on HITECH & Meaningful Use. The results were fairly resounding for HIMSS, not the HHS / ONC website, that garnered the most votes with 31%. Read below for the complete results.
Question: What are your primary sources to keeping updated on HITECH & Meaningful Use news and insights?
- HIMSS – 31%
- HHS / ONC website – 23%
- Healthcare IT News – 15%
- iHealthBeat – 15%
- Health Management Technology – 8%
- Various healthcare blogs – 8%
If there is a poll topic you think would be appropriate or interesting, please send it to info@HL7Standards.com.
Latest posts by Jeff Zinger (see all)
- Sources for Meaningful Use & HITECH information Poll Results - May 4, 2010
- Social Media in Healthcare Poll Results - April 2, 2010
- Social Media’s Impact on Health IT - March 19, 2010