As a medical entrepreneur, it can be challenging to keep an optimistic outlook. As times change quickly, it’s easy to get bogged down in the many details that you need to keep in mind when you go through the process of getting your startup off to a good start. In today’s refreshing interview, you’ll hear Hubert Zajicek give a positive spin on healthcare entrepreneurism with his confidence in how healthcare is changing and evolving.
Hubert is the CEO and co-founder of Health Wildcatters, a top healthcare accelerator in the United States. Hubert has extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, and knows how to get startups off and running toward success. He runs 12-week courses that prepare startups for an annual pitch day, where these fledgling companies can take the first steps toward financial success.
Some of the topics that you’ll hear about today include:
- Advice for listeners who are involved in a pitch competition: What a pitch competition is, what to do, and what to avoid.
- What an accelerator does and how one can help those new to the healthcare industry.
- Some medical devices that have become successful recently.
- The importance of timing when it comes to getting your product out there.
If you’ve enjoyed today’s podcast, please subscribe on iTunes!
Links and Resources:
Quotes by Hubert:If you can't explain to someone who you are and what you do, you've lost them #HITcast Click To Tweet Too early for #health startups is just as wrong as being wrong. #HITcast Click To Tweet I need to invest in things that can make it in our current environment. Click To Tweet
Latest posts by Health Standards (see all)
- [#HITsm chat 11.18.16] Celebrate Passing the #HITsm Torch - November 15, 2016
- [#HITsm chat 11.11.16] Change Management in Health IT - November 8, 2016
- [#HITsm chat 11.04.16] Consumers Shopping for Health Care Online - November 2, 2016