Moderated by Steve Sisko, Healthcare Data Technology & Services Group
Topic: Acquiring, managing & disseminating Health IT knowledge
Participate on Twitter by tweeting at us & our participants using the hashtag #HITsm – every Friday, 11 am CT.
T1: What are some of your favorite tools & methods for finding, curating, storing and sharing information? #HITsm
T2: What/who are some of your favorite and ‘go to’ resources for health IT information? #HITsm
T3: What are your preferred media, channels and formats for consuming and conveying information? i.e., Google, PDFs w/lots of graphics #HITsm
T4: What are some considerations you make when assessing the validity, reliability and usefulness of information? #HITsm
T5: What are some of the ways you organize and store the information you obtain? #HITsm
Background materials on information acquisition, management and dissemination can be found here:
During this #HITsm tweetchat, I will provide special tips, handouts and other materials I’ve developed over the years including
• A file containing bookmarks to a number of good healthcare-related resources.
• A file (OPML) containing all the RSS feeds I have collected over the years and which I use to locate good information on a daily basis.
Latest posts by Health Standards (see all)
- [#HITsm chat 10.28.16] Top 10 Challenges for Healthcare Executives - October 25, 2016
- [#HITsm chat 10.21.16] Clinician Success Stories with Digital Health - October 18, 2016
- [#HITsm chat 10.14.16] Myths about HIPAA and Innovation - October 12, 2016